To Our Loyal Guests and Neighborhood Friends,
Our most important core value at Eufora Studio Salon is to always put the experience of our guests first. While we all as a community navigate through the uncertainty of the impact of the Corona Virus, we want you to know a little about what we are doing to protect you and our team.
First and foremost, as licensed Salon Professionals we are trained extensively on the vital importance of sanitation in our industry and working with the public. At our Salon, by nature of our profession and our commitment to excellence, we go above and beyond the industry standard requirements to ensure a clean environment.
We love our community and want to do everything we can to insure our health and safety. We will continue to be available to provide services to our guests and we are now offering flexible scheduling options.
Options to Serve You
· Private or Semi-Private appointments - Eufora Stylists are extending available hours to accommodate our guests should they prefer to book an appointment when salon is less busy or to schedule a private appointment
· No Cancelation Fees. We ask that if you are feeling ill or have been potentially exposed to the virus that you cancel and reschedule your appointment for the future.
· No walk-in appointments at this time. To respect the scheduling of our guests we ask that you call to make an appointment so we may accommodate the semi-private and private appointments, Please call the salon at 212-462-1050 to schedule your appointment and visit our website: www.euforasalonnyc.com for up to date information.
Since the advent of COVID-19, we have taken additional precaution and implemented procedures to ensure your safety and a stress-free and pleasant experience in the salon.
· Each chair, styling station and common surfaces are disinfected prior to each client’s arrival
· As always, every guest receives clean towels and cutting capes.
· All our tools, brushes and combs are sanitized in-between each client, as is always the standard in our industry.
· In general, Hairdressers always have the cleanest hands on the planet. Our hands are washed constantly. It’s really already second nature to us.
· Additionally, all commonly touched surfaces, such as phones, computers, door handles, light switches and any other surface that multiple people may touch are cleansed each hour.
· Hand Sanitizer is available at the front desk.
· Clients will now be asked to wash their hands upon entering the salon
· Your beverages will be served in disposable cups
· Our staff and stylists have been instructed to stay home if they are feeling ill or exposed to anyone who is ill or potentially exposed to the virus.
· We kindly ask that you do not bring any guest who is not receiving a service in the salon, including children.
We, like all of you, are following the situation closely. We are hopeful, that as we come together as a community and take the important precautions to stop the spread of COVID-19, we will soon return to our normal, wonderful lives in NYC.
Our Best to you and Your Family,
~The Team at Eufora Studio Salon